Sunday, March 6, 2011

thanks for doing your job SO great -_-

So my mojo's gone.
It seems you took that with you too.
Thanks a whole lot.

Doctors.
I hate them.
They don't tell you anything.
They're not considerate.
They hate on nay other form of help you've had i.e. naturopaths.
They act stuck up and snobby.
They make it clear that they don't actually care about helping you.
They even say they don't care what you do.
And because they are like this;
I couldn't even ask about the most important reasons for my visit.
She'd put me in too bad a mood.
Made me hate her.
Made me almost cry with the passion of my hate and anger.
She made it impossible for me to get the help that I need.
To even talk about what I needed to.
She didn't even prompt it when mum brought it up.
Not even when she should have been able to see how deeply it affected me as soon as it was said.
This crap.
This shit.
This is why I fucking hate doctors so much.
They don't care.
They don't give 2 cents about you.
They just care about you getting the appointments with them, to get them money.
Nothing more.
Even when I mentioned some stuff in relation to other stuff, she didn't ask anything more.
Even when she has a fucking legal obligation to with that stuff.
Cow.
Was told she was a good doctor too.
Well no.
Fuck that.
Fuck her.
Fuck doctors full stop.

They don't care and that is final.

In other regards, I'm proud of myself with how I went in the blood tests :)
Been fretting for weeks and went it, sat down, arm out, stared at a spot on the wall, and all done.
If that's the only good that comes out of today I guess I'm going to have to take it.

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the blood test bubs
    What did the doctor say are you okay???
    I hate doctors
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in one of my last blood tests we actually had celiac done and negative on that so I dunno.
    doc said nothing about anything. we told her what naturopath said. she siad a bunch of "mmm, okay, mm, mm"s
    wrote out the list of blood tests to have done and that was it.
    gave us absolutely nothing new but another bill and a shit attitude.
    hence all the hate.

    love you too bud xx

    ReplyDelete