Tuesday, March 22, 2011

7 things

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. That day, eight long months ago. Every single detail. The pain and tears. The shock; disbelief. I re-live it almost every day. I miss you, love you bub <3

2. Whilst driving, which tree would be the best to crash into. What way to brake and accelerate to hit it at the right angle. Etc.

3. Loved one's or close one's or even people I don't know dying, and the aftermaths. The emotions and turmoil. What I would do. Every day. So many people die in my mind every single day.

4. Situations are always running through my head, how I could have done things differently. What-if's. Analysing every single detail and every single possible way of doing something, then doing it, then continuing to go over what I should have done etc.

5. Lyrics or sayings or poems, mine or others.

6. Cars :) keeping an eye open for good ones on the roads; what type I want; mad ones I've seen etc. Just cars :)

7. I'm always worrying and stressing. About people, situations, school, AFTER school, family, the world, just everything. My mind is always stressing.

~~~~~~~~~~
this I started last night but fell asleep so finished now and will now do todays

No comments:

Post a Comment