Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whose getting scared now? Tell me how does it feel?

It feels so good from where I'm standing.
Whose gettin scared now? Piggy, go ahead and squeal.
It sounds so nice from where I'm standing.




Driving home, on long dark roads, well it starts things, and things come, and come they did, and here it came:

We're going down a long, dark road
We're going down a long and lonely road
We don't know where we're going
Don't know where it goes
But we're staying on this long and lonely road.

We're heading down this long, dark lane
We'll go down it through every single day
We'll stay under the boxes in the pouring rain
We're staying in this lane through every day

... so far yeah.


So I don't know.
I never know.
We all know this.
That I don't know.
Not what I want.
Not what I feel.
Not what I need.
Not what I crave (aside certain foods).
Not anything.
I don't know what you want.
Or you.
I don't know why.
I don't know what I am to you.
I know what I thought I was.
But I'm apparently not.
It was nice though.
To find out.
To know.
To know something at least.
Even if it's something I never thought I'd know.
Because I never thought you wouldn't think the same as me.
Well what did I know?
That's right, nothing!
And that's what you get.
"That's what you get when you let your heart win"
No way.
Not again.
Not ever.
Not with any type of hearty instance.
Unless it's like scotch bottle in hearts, that'd be cool.
But no.
Bye Bye I guess.
And you who will most likely think this is about you it's not, so don't fret, but then you who it is about might think it is as well and then think it's not when it is and well that just doesn't work but eh.
Alas I shall begone!

No comments:

Post a Comment