Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up...

So I have no idea.
Linkin Park was fucking amazing, met some mad people, Bree and her mate, and 'Derogatory' blokes and their sheela's. Was good fun. We got right up the front in the mosh, Sam and I, she got to the rail, one person in front of her, I got 4 people back. We were less than 3 metres from the stage and the band!
It was intense to say the very least. Painful, with the pushing and shoving and surges in the crowd, half the time you were so squashed up to people you couldn't breath and had arms in bad positions in the back and killing your innards, but it was worth it. Even with the extreme oxygen deprivation and such.
They threw out tonnes of picks (plectrums) and about 6 drumsticks, one went right in front of sam and she knew the bloke so she's gonna get it off him lol, and yeah we didn't get anything but Bree's mate did.
Scored a phone battery off the ground too lol, while we were scouring for leftover picks.
Was bloody mad, but the sweat was discusting. We were soaked and smelt so bad driving home after >_< was so horrible. But worth it :D
Got me a mad arse shirt too :D
Basically the view we had :D with a few heads in the way but still, was freaking mad


Anyway to a normal blog post.. ish
Went to art excursion and met up with the class there, some people are freaks of nature with their talent! I'm quite jealous. Then had fuck arounds with work, that was just peachy, screwed over my mood and I had to walk away before I punched her. Which probably will just score me another meeting with the boss >_<
Went to school and caught up with people, had 2 run/flying tackle hugs from Bek and Bea xx and one tackle coat hanger my neck run up whatever the hell it was from Andrew following the crowd >_< my neck does hurt from that, could just be from moshing, but I dunno.
I had like a massive adrenaline rush then, whilst at school, running between groups, shoe fights with Andrew, chasing him around to get back Bek's phone, throwing his shoe into one of the big Kiewa st trees, and then him having to boost me up to get it back out >_< it was mad fun :D
Hanging at Bek's with Bea and her, and Harvey and Talli, and Bea running from them, lol was priceless  :D haha ily

And then I got petrol. Filled my tank. And realised my cashcard was still on my bed from the concert last night. So I had to mess around trying to sort out how the shit I was going to pay for my fuel >_< But the lady was nice and took my details and mum dropped in after work and paid for me :)

And got home. And put roast on. And mood plummeted. Well it was starting to at Bek's anyway. But yeah.
Through the floor and to the other side of the world. I don't know why. Possibly just adrenaline rush ended and I had massive side effects.
But still.
I then just searched wise quotes on google, and here are some I found. Because I don't knwo what to do with anything, or how to live my life the way I want, how to figure out how I want to live it.

 - I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

 - never trust anyone completely, you are bound to get deceived

 - Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

 - I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

 - Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.

 - A winner listens, a loser just waits until it is their turn to talk.

 - Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car.

 - Opportunities slide away like clouds.



I think this is a bloody long enough blog today, but ramble I do and ramble I did. Happens when my heads a mess like this. Eh, I like the quotes, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment