Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's my life...

So I'm fucking up my HSC
I'm fucking up my mothers blood pressure from stress about my HSC
from stress about dad going off at her about my HSC
that if it happens she plans on NOT telling me about.
They don't understand that I don't fucking care.
It's my HSC, not his, not hers, I have to make my own fucking choices and mistakes.
I can do it at tafe. I can do it other ways.
I can make it through life without taking this seriously.
Without doing well.
An ATAR is not the be all and end all of my working life.
So I wish they would jsut stop fucking stressing and going off about it.
IT'S MY LIFE TO FUCK UP!

One day I will find motivation for school again. But not now.
I don't know when. And I really don't care.
I'll regret it. I'll beat myself up. But it's my choice and my consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment