Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm sorry, I love you :(

It's times like this I think, "what have I done?"
What have I become?
Who have I become?
When did I turn into this person?
Why can't I change back?
I'm sorry.
My procrastination never did bring any good,
And this just proves it.
Now that it seems you are gone,
My feelings seem impossibly clearer. I think.
They seem to reflect anguish and loss.
And love.
I can see how it was so hard,
And I do understand, as I said.
This isn't to make you feel bad,
It's just my venting, getting things out.
Because when I need them,
It seems my tears have finally dried up.
It's not to stop the ache though,
In whatever form.
I'm sorry.
I still don't know exactly how much,
Or to what extent,
But I do love you.
I'm sorry that I hurt you so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment