Saturday, December 11, 2010

I want the peace!!!.. Love, Hate.

Ok so. Muse then normal down bottom.
Thursday night train to Sydney, got next to no sleep, came to the conclusion - after seeing and hearing fireworks every time I looked out the window during the trip - that I have officially achieved the task of going crazy.
Friday, got to Sydney I think 7ish, roaming streets looking for a plce that was open for food etc and then we just roamed the streets (with heavy bags on backs the whole day >_<) most of the day. We ended up in Allen's music store for a good 2 hours, left about 12/12:30 for lunch and then we checked into the Formula 1 hotel and crashed for a few hours, out like a light I was.
Then.... we found Wulfi, got dinner, and headed to MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biffy Clyro supported and we freaking amazing as well, the mosh was gay but and wouldn't get into it for them. But towers for muse! and we were only about 50m away on the side, and they spazzed again! Matt sliding over stage on his knees and Dom making faces at the camera when he could see it on him, Chris with his most intensely amazing headbanging getting all into his Bass.
Matt had his mirror guitar at one point, all lights out with one spotlight hitting his guitar and he directed it over the crowd and made a mexican wave of it, was awesome, and just wow it was fucking wicked as shit and the solos and just going on and on and on after a song ended and having flase endings and Dom and Chris not even knowing when it was going to end and Dom collapsing on his drum kit after the massive intense one.
Just far out my golly goshikers was fucking heaven!
Unfortunately though, none of us remembered our cameras so no photos :( none good anyway. Chris in black and red pinstripe suit, Dom in a wetsuit (lol) and Matt in a silver suit :D just was amazing, and I could go on and on and even on-er than I already have but god it's so hard to stop!!!


AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!! today, roaming, went back into Allen's, speaking to fella about the concert and he says DOM WAS IN ALLEN'S A MERE 2 HOURS AFTER WE LEFT YESTERDAY!!!! 2 HOURS! I WALKED THE GROUND HE WALKED! BREATHED THE AIR HE BREATHED!!! HAHAHAHAHA not >_< 2 hours :( could have stayed 2 hours and I could have met him, and raped him, and got him to sign my jeans, and photos, and erugh >_< they were even possibly going back in there today, but we couldn't hang around D: it was so gutwrenching to leave :(
One day. One day I will have my justice served. And now, bask in the epicness of MUSE :D
ok so Dom, on his tower, in I think the same wetsuit/lycra suit he had on for ours, and the smoke hmmm I can't remember what that was during, OH again, more, THEY PLAYED BLISS AND BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah :D

The towers, we were like right where this text is and up a bit
wetsuit again :D

 Back in the day, our age, 17ishness :D hahahaa so cute lol

Matt's sliding!! we scored a lot of this :D

I'm thinking I should quite before I just put up ALL of my pictures lol... :D was fucking awesome!!



Love. Hate.
The passion is so similiar,
the seem to fluctuate.

Live. Kill.
So contradictory are they,
I go in for the thrill.

Pain. Loss.
Both so frequent in this world,
you must be your own boss.

Friend. Foe.
So difficult to establish,
do you ever truely know?

Betrayal. Trust.
They make and break each other,
so fueled by insufficient lust.

Moral. Cliche.
Society decides on these,
we never have a say.

They say that opposites attract,
but do they ever stay intact?

Katrina found this on deviantart and it reminded her of me, I love it, to absolute bits, because it is me.
And it always will be. It's good to have an image to depict that from.
So, you. Yes you. You know who you are and your name is now you. Because I really cannot be fucked anymore. I don't understand how the reasoning that I have in my head that I can understand from what has happened can actually be that bad. I understand past transgressions may have made the situation maybe deja-vu-ish for you. But why could we not talk about it? I was going to give you the chance you have been striving for all these years. I had pretty much decided those past 2 days before you did it and it's pretty much gone now because I don't get it. At all. And I miss it, I do, I miss our talks and our relationship. You plague my thoughts a lot of the time. Get my poetry mojo spinning at least. But even during muse you popped in there with lyrics and such. But really, just make me understand. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment