Sunday, December 5, 2010

I don't understand!

I don't I really don't and I want to and I try but I don't and I can't and it multiplies and divides out and is timesed back in and squared and think up the most complicated stupid confusing maths equation and make it 50 times worse and then you have me. And my head. And my crap.

There is 1 and 2, the usuals. Then 3 came along. And 4, from ages ago came back. And none of it is helping! I get so confused and attention grabbing and all that I can't figure any of my mind out and any of this out and any of anything out. And yet I keep trying to help everyone with their problems too and I'm probably only making them worse because anything that comes out of my mouth never makes any sense and turns all weird and screwed up anyway.

Why can't things ever be normal?
Why can't any of us ever be happy?
Get what we want.
Why can't things be simple, choices, feelings.
Why can't any of it just make sense.

"Life's not fair is it?.." - Scar, Lion King, opening scene with his 'lunch' the mouse that "shall never see the light of another day"

It's just not.

No comments:

Post a Comment