Monday, December 19, 2011

Maturity is fun -_-

So I'm sick of being angry.
It takes too much energy and makes me too self centered,
which cause me to do or not do things that hurt people that I care immensely about.
So I'm over it.
I will try and be civil if we run into each other,
I've deleted the pictures which I hadn't meant to get shown to people at the party, that was an accident.
I won't be friends with you, I can't do that, but I won't fight.
There is no point in it and it only cause too many people pain.



In relation to this slightly, I would like to make a very big apology to someone.
You know who you are.
I am sorry that things fell through, but trust me, there will be something when you hopefully least expect it, I will make it up to you.
As for my language I can't take that back, I can only work on holding on to my temper better and being more considerate in the future.
I need to take a leaf out of your book, because as you said, you DO put in all your effort to make people feel the center of attention and feel loved and I did the complete opposite of that to you.
I'm sorry.
I can't say that it won't happen again, but I can tell you that I will work my hardest to be more considerate and thoughtful about everything before I do or don't say or do anything in the future.
I love you <3
And I hope you enjoy your birthday party when it happens ;)

Little miss Smiles,
My thoughts are still with you, and I hope that no bad news comes from home about anyone.
I also hope that things at home get better and you are in less trouble soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment