Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You know yeah, you never knew why I stopped talking to you.
You never knew why I got so pissed and upset.
You never knew what you did.
Well, I never told you.
But you would have  known, because you did it.
And if you couldn't see that it was wrong and harmful to me, then I made the right choice cutting things off all those years ago.

But I finally put in the effort.
I finally swallowed my pride and put my grudge behind me.
I made the first move.
And you threw it back in my face.
You rejected it.
So fuck you.
Screw you.
Screw being civil if we run into each other.
And screw letting go of grudges of my own accord.

From now on, I am not putting in the first lot of effort in fixing a friendship.
Ever again.
I honestly don't even know why we got these.


No comments:

Post a Comment