Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thankyou, I love you all. For my friends XX

So tonight I have a lot on my mind.
A lot of things I want to say.
Many different topics, although only one serious one.
So here goes :)
Part 1:

So first of all,
No more Macca's.
Aside from drinks and ice-cream.
Nothing cooked there, ever, again.
I have learnt the same lesson far too many times and I am so sick of being sick every night I freaking eat this shit.
So from here on out, no more.
Ever.

Part 2:


This movie is fucking stuck in my head.
Mainly the song he sings, but omg it's in my head!!!

And also, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!  hehe <3


Part 3:

So to the serious of the three topics,
I really love my friends.
Thinking about it, I'm not the loner that my brother always makes out that I am anymore.
I am surrounded by the most lovely people,
And I couldn't be more grateful.
Yeah some of you are so strange I am left speechless staring dumbly sometimes.
And you can be loud, interuptive, or get on my nerves and make me snap.
But it's what makes a friendship.
You guys keep me level.
Long-term friends.
Friends I just made on the weekend.
Those we've been through the roughest times I've had in a friendship.
Those where we don't have to talk for months, yet we're still mates and can count on each other at the drop of a hat.
I have friends that have made me love things I've never loved before.
And friends that can bring a smile to my face no matter what,
Just by being there,
Or hugging me,
Or doing something that is just so 'them' that I can't help by smile because I love you all so much.
*There are those who insult our friendship,
and can insult me or make it seem we aren't friends and muck around,
But they're some of the closest ones
I've got friends I've had for years.
And those I haven't.
A lot of you have seen me at my worst last year.
You've helped me through my toughest times and kept me going.
And now I'm seeing that it's all paying off.
Maybe it's the anti-depressents,
Maybe it's the knowledge and boost in my health,
But I don't think so.
I think it's you guys.
I know it is.
You've all brought me back up to a state where I am ok.
The average day is good now.
My only complaint is that I'm tired and that's ok.
I love it :)
I love you all, each and every single one of you,
whether we talk a lot or once every few months, you'll know if I love you,
because people know when I don't.

I want to say thankyou to you all.
For standing by me.
For forgiving me.
For coming back.
For being there.
For helping me get back to being me.
<3


One last thing, if you're reading this thinking pfft she's so into herself and pity and attention, I hate her, then guess what? I hate you too :) So piss off out of my blog if it gets under your skin as much as I do.



1 comment: