Saturday, October 15, 2011

cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have

If it's what you need, go for it.
I'm here with you, however you want me to be there.
Just be safe.
Do what you need yes, but please be safe about it.
I'm always a phone call away and will come whenever you need me.
No matter the situation.
No judgement.
Just being there.

I can't wait till you're 18, you as well.
We're going to have so much fun.
Probably get in loads of crap and do stuff we normally wouldn't.
But so what.
If it's what you need, or I need, and you need, I know we will always be there for each other to just do it at the drop of a hat to take care of each other.

I love you <3
Never forget or doubt that.


even just chillin in a car all stalkerlike at a park, I still have the best time, no matter how tired and grumpy I am xx


No comments:

Post a Comment