Friday, July 29, 2011

pick me up

Ok maybe it wasn't Yoshi, but this is just as good I know it!!
I'll give you a view of every section:




OMG! THERE'S A BATMAN ONE TOO! THIS DESIGNER IS SO COOL, MARIO, ZELDA, BATMAN!!!
And Darth Vader!!

I guess I should probably put the Mario one that made me find all these others ay lol






This one reminded me of a certain someone... hehe it's so true! stop denying it dude. ILY!!







 This is so me lol






hehehehe I don't even need to say anything lol



So this one has taken me two days to freaking write already >< stupid pictures.
I just wanna say that I love you.
You are smart, beautiful and funny;
You have amazing taste in music and movies,
Disney all the way man!!
Your eyes are fucking amazing, I will never stop loving them, they are the coolest eyes I've ever seen.
Never let anybody tell you you're dumb.
Or that your not pretty or not good enough.
Never let anybody turn their back on you or walk over you.
Never believe that evil little voice of negativity in your head.
Because you are you.
And that is exactly who you are supposed to be.
And you are beautiful and amazing exactly how you are.
I love you miss Lemke, never let anyone get you down, you deserve to be the happiest person alive in your cottage near your river and bridge and beautiful field in Ireland.
<3 xx

I love my friends, each and every one of you.
You're all beautiful and lovely people.
And you all deserve the best adn to be happy.
Never let anyone get you down.
Because then I would have to go to prison...




 

 

 

.... Bianca :P







So I MAY have gone WAAAAY overboard with pictures but I got on a role with finding cool stuff and well here it all is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment