Thursday, July 28, 2011

I love you!!

So today was an interesting day.
STEPH LEMKE IS ALIVE!!!! OMG! AND SO IS LAUREN ALBERT!!! :D
I was so excited that they were back! Omg english and biology had not been the same without them.
I was in a very strangely good mood, Steph even said I was the happiest out of all of us... weird ay
But yeah it's been an up and down week, I've either been completely skitzing and acting high with Bea or being tired, falling asleep, and cracking it with teachers.
It will be brilliant to have everybody alive and well again :)
To Bea Bianca Louise Bunag,

You've given me some of the best, most fun days of my life and year 12 this week.
I love how much you completely contradict yourself and dig yourself a hole with your statements.
One look, one statement, and we're pissing ourselves laughing like mental retards for endless amounts of time <3
Honest to god you are the most adorable, loving, kind yet evil, and slightly creepy stalker I know
and I wouldn't have you any other way.
I love you!! xx
He's going to kick himself so bloody hard when he finally matures and realises what he's been missing out on all this time, and realises how much shit he's put you through.
He doesn't deserve you.
Yet you will still one day I hope end up together and be perfect <3
Because you honestly would be.
And he's going to get one hell of a long lecture/warning when it happens.
AWESOME!!

To Chookey Brooke Lorna Kilo,

This picture came up when I googled 'hug' and it reminded me of primary school and your love of tweety bird, I dunnot if you still do but it did, and it's so you as well <3
Dude I hate that you are unhappy so often
and that school has gotten so hard and unpleasant.
You deserve to be happy and at peace.
Not stressed and frustrated.
I want to do whatever I can for you man, to make things better,
I am always going to be here if you need to talk, bitch, scream, cry or just get drunk and forget life.
I guess I just wanted you to know that I'm here,
I care about you,
and I love you xx










No comments:

Post a Comment