Monday, February 6, 2012

So the past week has been big to say the least.
I conquered my greatest fear, and I was made to deal with that on my own.
I've been used, led on, and lied to.
By someone I've trusted with my darkest secrets and life stories and experiences.
Declan and Andrew came to albury, I was less than a metre from Declan! And spoke to him in a round about way XD
I fell in love with my makeup's durability.
My friends have been amazing this week, I love you all <3
And Steph, I cannot wait for you to get home, I miss you!
This week has produced me with some new opportunities in places I had never really considered, and I am quite excited and nervous about it all, I'm looking forward to it.
Some people need to learn to not spread false information or interfere in other people's lives.
It's weird how sometimes all you want is your brother.
I'd never really known that feeling of just wanting them there until this week.
Even if he doesn't know why.
He can be a prick but I love him, and Ryan too, I'm glad he's finally out of hospital <3
Helped out a friend in starting her career as an artist, and feel great about it.
Have the beginnings of a business started with mum and my friends are looking forward to their futures.

And I am one step closer to being ambidextrous XD

Pretty much yeah I think that's all I wanted to say, just felt like updating poor old blogger lol.

<3 Everyone deserves to be happy, and no one deserves the shit some people dish out. And no one has the right to use people as much as some do.

No comments:

Post a Comment