Sunday, February 19, 2012

I CAN'T WAIT!


Ah my babies, my warriors, always there to catch me when I fall, and allow me to live through their lives to escape, for just that little bit or lot of time that I need.
I honestly don't think there will ever be a series that conquers this one for me.
I'll never tire of reading it, and falling in love with each and every one of them over and over again.
I'm going to cry again in the next one I'm up to of my re-capping. Bawl my eyes out actually.
But it's why I am so so SO hanging out for this one to come out already.
I just want things to work out!
And I really really want them to freaking realise the reincarnation right under their bloody noses -_-
Maybe the Scribe Virgin will eventually shed light on it, I hope She does.
Ahhh god I love them!!


AND I am SO excited for SOUNDWAVE!!!
Taylor Momsen, come the fuck at me.
And ADTR, Versa, omg Sierra. I will maybe meet SIERRA!!!
ahh man, and a week in melbourne! going to be mad shit!

but really, don't have sex, it doesn't just fuck your vagina, it fucks your life, so just don't do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment