Friday, June 22, 2012

Understanding My Mind.


My playlist for the past few days, take what you want from it;

If I leave - ADTR
Black Cat - Mayday Parade
Just Like You - TDG
A Shot in the Dark - ADTR
In the air Tonight - Phil Collins
I'm Walking Away - Craig David
Are You Ready - TDG
You be Tails, I'll be Sonic - ADTR
Show 'Em the Ropes - ADTR
Faint - Linkin Park
From The Inside - Linkin Park
Sorrow - Flyleaf
Hit The Floor - Linkin Park
If Looks Could Kill - ADTR
Don't Stay - Linkin Park
In Pieces - Linkin Park
Have Faith In Me - ADTR
Above and Below - The Bravery
In The End - Linkin Park
Start The Shooting - ADTR
Colder Than my Heart, If you can Imagine - ADTR
2nd Sucks - ADTR

Well I could continue going through my main bands and writing down all songs that are relevant, but I need to sleep for work tomorrow. So this is all, though I'm sure I could come up with a million more too.

Trunks, Honey, please keep me breathing this next month.
Your words are the only thing stopping me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment